Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vote Of Thanks Wedding Speech

Sketch Sketch

Right now I want my course to sketch almost every day. The evidence: an assortment of sketches executed last year! She is not beautiful year 2011 with its resolutions.

Well, there's not much to say, sketches made directly in ink and brush, wash, etc. ...
dictated by the subconscious, I'm just copying what I said. It's almost possession when you think.




































When I see the drawings below, I wonder if my subconscious not trying to tell me that I might have a penchant for the fairer sex, it just catches my eye.



















Well actually, I still made sketches, more recently, those here on Sunday:



















And those of yesterday, to test my new colored pencils and my Colorex roughly 250 ml bottles that I had at Christmas, I was amused like me funny.














This could be called Marilyn may have had something to say before being poisoned, but did not, the subject is too serious.














FRANÇAIS In here we drawingboard

Otherwise, the drawingboard.org menstionné above link, there is what is called drawings jam, a kind of ox, but instead it is music with several people, they're isolated like monks designers who designs each in turn. But on the same theme!
The goal is to capture a pose based on 3 photos of your choice but imposed, then each free to do what he wants as long as the installation is there.
This month is the wonderful Rosario Dawson , and here are two things that I laid.
I wanted to do something more on the second cartoon is a failure, but still, I laughed a lot using my new inks and pencils.




































Here Rosario Dawson The drawing is jam DrawingBoard

0 comments:

Post a Comment