Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ferrous Fumarate And Pregnancy

Remembrance remembrance.

Today we celebrate the anniversary of a death. From a president, a statesman.
I saw him in real life.
Not very big, not very fast, very ill indeed, he came to inaugurate the Fac to which I belonged in 1994. It was a gray day. But the walls of the FAC were still very colorful, it was new, it was beautiful, it was red, yellow, orange and black. Me, I liked.
Actually, I always have a twinge of regret when I pass
UBO is the symbol of my desires, my failures, my shortcomings, my cravings again. Each time, I wonder if those who work there that day, in the library, or CBRC know their luck.
I did not realize it at the time. I am someone who understands that we must quickly explain long. I associate
Francois Mitterrand to the culture, intelligence, humanity, too. It was somebody. For me, there's no doubt about it, I still bring him great respect. Until the end he remained dignified. Of course the "business". Secrets. The dark side. And so much the better. It takes a lot of mistakes to learn. Why I think
to him, or why is it that at college I associate?
Because the two are linked.
Continue to learn, grow, stay curious, to express themselves, understand, and appreciate things at their fair value. I am convinced that knowledge comes understanding, and that this understanding is essential for a certain social harmony.
The Faculty is a space of freedom to learn. Nothing is or should be taboo, everything can be studied, explained. It is possible to communicate with the "knowledgeable". If they do not know, student status is a passport to go further, another city, another library.
is access to everyone regardless of social status from the tray in hand, in the world. On the Other.
You just feel like it. To go further. Do not settle for what is on the table in front of anyone, but go on the next book. The shelf above. Do set limits than its physical strength. Have a hair in the hand makes things more difficult. The regrets years later not having had enough lucidity to these key data ... we are almost
Obviously, the need to pay rent and feed themselves, shortened considerably ambitions.
But because I did not really want. I'm sure if I really wanted, and if so and so ... I would have acted differently.
So sorry, but to catch up.
Better late than never. Late than never. Fac
Cheers, whatever is said.

PS: today: Emily Loizeau, "Savage Land"
Youn Sun Nah, "Voyage"
and Eddy Mitchell, "Big Screen"

Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment