Monday, January 24, 2011

Flip Micro Hd Vs Ultra Hd

5. Where

Then one night I called my friends. I told them, now you can come? It was late, it was dark, but now it was time.
They arrived in less than thirty minutes, we expected, we were ready, we had someone at home, anyway.
was the third time this has happened to us this history. I do not think it would be the last, I do not want, but that's how the gifts should not be abused.

Yesterday you wanted a chocolate cake with raspberries and vanilla. You say vanilla cream. Your sister at your age, say nice chili. I think the whipped cream here to be learned even a little.
I pressed. It is always pressed at the end. We can no longer see his feet, eating only the portions of sparrow, several times a day, but still. It was the room, the bag was all planned. Expected. This expectation makes the fun too. The surprise of the moment, I like the idea of not controlling this moment where everything starts. It is this element of chance. We drove
. We waited at the entrance of the service. You know, the hospitals at night, you have to ring. Someone picks you up. And then you take the elevator. I do not know if the place where you thought you hung a bit with this idea a lift. As in zero gravity aircraft.
me, it was nine months that I no longer knew what I meant weightlessness. Or rather, I felt very strong gravity.
I know nothing of days before. I forgot, you realize? A hurry, I tell you. Waiting. It's terrible waiting.
I felt you move. I saw a heel, a buttock. I made you bounce from one wall to another. I loved you already. Even if I did not know anything about you.
Here, dear reader, you say, blah blah blah, about rehashed a thousand times ... You must know, my friend, that each is different. It's terrible, it's wonderful, it's painful, that's all you want, I do not care, it is unique and it is. Nothing
is comparable.
Yesterday, you had chocolate licked up to her elbows in the bowl. And when you unwrapped one of your gifts, you said, oh, it's ugly.
So we did as usual, yes, we watched all that was said, yes, you did well to come, make yourself, and you want an epidural, I said yes this time because you see I'm comfortable as a girl, and then I had already experienced both with and without, in that order, I blessed the gods for having been the first time because otherwise I would have the general (you know how the wife of the commander, one that stuns even the most steadfast), I found the issue enjoyable the second time, dammit it feels good when it happened, but now this time I wanted to take my time.
And then I had a "girlfriend" as a midwife, her name is Mylene, I knew another way, then we got the wind and tu. This woman, I still thank you for being there.
And you wanted to save your princess dress, blue glitter, it makes you at least four princess dresses but when your friends come, thou ready. Masked thee thy great sister, you had the blue eyes and raspberry lips. You asked if you were even more beautiful, because yes, you're beautiful all the time, and you know about it.
I will not tell you everything, just that it was perfect . Really. I was wrong as he was, too, I took some weird positions to give birth to this third child, because Mylène knew I had confidence.
You've posed nude, on my breast, upon your arrival in the world and I have guarded against me, just wiped, I do not want you to take a bath, I did not want you brick, I did not want assault you.
I wanted you to be against my skin hot, I wanted to feel.
(I hope one day you will feel the sensation of being a little slippery as it landed on you, this thing full of life and so little at a time, this fabulous now, which you can not think to the end, as is the great abyss of fear, love, this life is in front).
I knew what I wanted. Because that was the third time and I do not let myself do any more. Mylène
left us, you, your father and me.
Long hours.
You have found your food alone. I let you act. You have been against me all night, on one side then the other. You're hooked with your mouth delicious, even if there was still nothing, you do not cry you were right, we were fine.

Yesterday you had five years.
For months, you stood against me in the sling. Now, you are against me, sometimes I still feel my back when we go down the stairs, or you lie about me on the couch. You are fusional, do you mold me so naturally. I see you grow up, I am proud and I fear at a time.
That's why I write these words, this is thanks to you, this blog.
To remember.
To share.
It serves no purpose, just to say what that is.
And then one day, if you read me ...
I love you. Thank you for.



0 comments:

Post a Comment