Sunday, January 23, 2011

Recherche Shampooing Thermasilk

music softens ...

Sometimes the chance to do some great moments.
Right now we have beautiful mom and handsome dad at home, to celebrate something I'll talk to you later maybe, I do ramble on so not right away.
It's hard for me to be away from my computer, the words I want to write, but as a discipline, sometimes I close my apple and I do not think about long hours . So I forced myself to begin with, not to think about anything in pixels when I'm with family, or as little as possible.
I also fed their presence, I enjoy these moments in time will be reduced, which will one day be no more. I do not want to regret not being there when it was possible.
Currently, everyone is still asleep. This is why.
Because last night I had a great time. We've had a great time. I even paid the luxury of laughter. A true. I cried.
In general, we do a little carousing. Appetizer, hearty meals ... wine. Last night was very reasonable (as always). After dinner the children go to bed, just very normal amount. The grandmother tells them a story, the grandfather's quiet as it should tickle them of strength, we sigh in concert with a small smile, because it's always the same. The children love their grandparents, they make them well.
And then we "go to room" to discuss a bit.
In general, we talk about political situation, society, finally, they speak, they protest, they argue, because I am incapable, because I think like them, and because I find it hard to talk all the the same time and because my ignorance prevents me from saying more. This remake the world, this world still turns though.
Yesterday evening, I ventured to bend my rule.
should know that I am very afraid of the critical eye of his stepfather. He always goes where it hurts, he noticed something always wrong. It does not compliment. When I watch one of my pictures, I am, or I close my ears, or I'm prepared for what I know I will hear.
Last night I did not show a picture I did read a text. Maso, I am.
You know that I'm involved in writing (no, you do not know?) A "novel to many". It may seem strange to you, it's true, many authors writing on a theme, it's risky. I must tell you that this is an exercise that I like, which amuses me, and although I can not be totally "me" because I am not pulling the strings, and that I do not know "the end" I love this work which is not one.
I consider this an exercise that I sided. And by dint of writing, Maybe someday I'll write really.
Finally, it is not what I wanted to tell you.
No.
last night so I actually read my latest production project, his stepfather erotic allusions are found, oh well, I said, no, it's not true, is a rifle as a craft, a craft, this n is nothing else. Finally, I laughed, and then criticized if it was not serious, I assume. Finally, he spoke of erotic and so I pushed the vice to make him read "the dress" at the bottom, you know, this text drew me a majority of male comments and new readers.
If he knew, if you knew, huh. Si .. So we talked
literature. As I was happy. For once we were talking about something which I could make my contribution.
We talked about John Irving who was involved in a literary program that I do not watch (time), etc ... Le Clezio
I do not know how the subject was deviated on French music. A
phrases beautiful mother, no doubt, "it's like Jacques Douai, you know the song ..." and she sang, and Dad found the handsome and beautiful as mom said "oh yes, I'd listen to this song."
You see, the computer was at my side, but accessible to sleep, I told myself why not and I found the song.
And then another.
And another.
Because every time: "Oh yes, and then that one too you think you could find it?"
My computer is a true little genius, he found Donna i Jacques Bernard Haille, Léo Ferré yes of course and then the first disc with the song Brel "feet in the creek" or " On the square " album title too.
They were moved, believe me. Over thirty years they had not heard that. Over thirty years and beautiful mother who still knows by heart the words of every song. Respect.
Beautiful mom said "oh, this would be nice, eh Lu to have a computer "...
And then, the giggles too.
Often in family meals, it is starting, we talk about everything and nothing, and then there is something it skids, a word that fights broke with another, and with any luck, everyone laughs.
You see, we sought the sister of Maxime Le Forestier. You knew he had a sister? bin if. Catherine. I found. She sang a beautiful song, listening, beautiful mom told me, listen.
Yes, I listened.
But as I found the song on Yout **, these assholes there, they felt compelled to put images. There is no clips sometimes not together, just the music and then fill in the box for video, they put you pictures.
You gotta know that modesty is beautiful mom. Very modest. Sometimes she'll spell words that are not, but it is almost unknown to her voluntarily.
Here, there was the beautiful song of Catherine and photos paraded before our eyes. (Beautiful Mom and I are on the couch, the guys in front, they see nothing, they listen to, them).
`I started to smile when the first pictures. Do not worry I'll put the link , you see them too if you want. Photos very few conventional way, not very original, but I started to laugh when I saw that made me think of the rugby calendar. You see, there were modest beside beautiful mother who saw those photos of hunks, muscular, shiny ... so I suggested we drop the image to ale that music because really, no, it does was not with.
She said no.
You think that, I was already in tears. I showed the men, couples, half-naked photos, so they understand what mom looked beautiful. What I wanted to see beautiful mom.
There was a song very prude but if you put the pictures mentioned above, beautiful mother who did not want me to remove the image, and I could not more.
I do not even remember the words of the song is ruined, Catherine Le Forestier will remain in my memory for that laugh that.
is by the great Jacques, we ended the evening.
was beautiful, you know. We did more songs like that, they said.
is true. It's poetry to music is a desire that comes from singing is ... well.
I wanted to tell them about the Slam, Grand Corps Malade, Emily Loizeau, Babet, Arhur of H, Higelin, of course, but why.
Yesterday evening they again become teenagers, they were lying all tender, all smiles.
was a good time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment