Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How To Be A Cocktail Waitress At A Strip Club

The dress ... Landscape

You're in front of me, proud and straight, lost in the multitude, and I wonder what drives me to you.
You are so numerous, it must make a choice, why you?
There are those who are dressed in black with a slight trace of red to attract attention, recognition. There are those who are in white starched, stiff, as proud as you?
And sizes, large small, thick, thin, a large panel of your fellows.
You made me the eye. I have seen. But I was not free. Yet, you stood firm. You are returned to the charge, or rather, I have seen so many, so patient, that.
The first time you owned me, I remember. I was lying semi-recumbent, is often the case with you, and I held you in my fingers. You made me vibrate. This feeling of tilting, this revelation, eternal moments forever etched in me, upside down on my skin. I cried, too.
Sometimes, you got me so excited, it took time before I start you attend.
It takes time between our stories.
I could sulk. See you there, arrogant, inaccessible, like a treasure to be coveted, like a pearl that will adorn my memories of a purity brilliant, I was sick, jealous, jealous. I have disdain for you to know that your fine clothes do not make me succumb.
You have understood. It's in your
simplest device I prefer you. Gross. Rough. Pur.
when I caress you with delight, my hands, I hold you back down, my fingers I'm your lines, my eyes, I drink your words. I am continuing to go and come when you definitely resist me and you hold on, so much so that I doubt. I laugh now when I realize how you manipulate me. Like, if you trouble me, when you train in false pretenses, when you make me believe what you want. Like also when you make me dream. We can go anywhere, meet anyone you like, think everything is fine or be scared by the horrors that we do not even want to imagine. Even as I look in the corner, away from me feast for me. You have so much power. Charm. Charismatic.
You enter into me like a river. You give me everything I am everything, j'assaisonne my life that you bring. You are my salt, pepper, my, my pepper, my favorite perfume. You are everything when I hold you in my hands.
I abandoned me.
The end is a little death makes me sigh. I'll regret when I cover flaps. I miss you almost immediately.
You.
my book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment