Monday, January 10, 2011

Mumbai Online Marriage Registration Form

Days Virus ...

Sometimes it happens, as my daughter would soon be 5 years.
Sometimes one of mine is sick.
I can not complain, it "can" not so often. Nothing to do with the worries we have had two years ago. No. Small
virus through the winter and bodies. Colds, fevers, small, and this time the unpleasant attack the intestinal wall ...
Days viruses, where everyone washes their hands more often than usual, or I forbid kisses (but not mine, I can not), for once they can ask for forgiveness (when they argue, they reconcile themselves with the word "forgiveness" and a kiss) no kiss, and where they should drink a glass of clay (bé yes, what, what do you think what Smecta except clay with a very yuck artificial flavor, while green clay and basta)
Days virus was allowed to stay in his pajamas after noon and snuggle on the couch to make TV days.
We're not forced to finish his plate, must be said that rice naked, it's tired.
When I think in my EX enterprise, it was entitled to 5 days per year sick child, regardless of the number of child ...
There would not get a bonus day.
one where everything is going well, where I feel like it's happened, since the desire to dress, eat, "I'm hungry, I'm so hungry," because the dance moves to any music, and then the incessant chatter is even forgets to bring the thumb to his mouth and takes us well because we have hands full of pastel.
Day bonus which translates into "oh, she has too much luck" of others, the poor, should they go to school.
Days viruses have lasted two days and one night, weekend, depriving us of a little still output in the blue sky, but we will not complain, there will be other days of blue sky.
The bonus is to have mom just for you, too.
Mom will still not forget to tell you to go for a nap, my darling, you need to rest all these artistic activities, all the films screened, so much laughter and jokes. No but
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment