Saturday, January 22, 2011

Touching My Sisters Breast

Good resolutions

Happy New Year to all my faithful readers!

I decided this year not to scan my sketches in very good resolutions, hence the topic title. So here
full of sketches, I hope to do much this year, I have not there was hard to fault top command jobs, but the hair in his hand, although a dispersion in fields as diverse as an aperitif or mechanics is not ruled out. So

sketches to limit the unconscious:



















But also lots of stars very similar.
(Dare to say otherwise, dare to see!)



















In fact I did as a game, think of a name actor or actress that I love (or not elsewhere), and then try - I mean try and not succeed - to represent him / her in a few seconds, less than a minute anyway. The goal is not to draw all the time or the same nose same eyes of the characters, not having tics graphics and try different styles. Is the overall result is below everything, but some characters are interesting in themselves and could be used to something else.
From person chosen at random from the unconscious somehow. If I trouble you tell me.

In the same spirit, I began to imdb site and I made sketches of people I like, such as quickly as possible to avoid asking questions So it's not always like but the important thing is that CHARACTERISTICS remain in memory, it teaches a lot of things in a short time what kind of sketch. I did not put the names of people because they are difficult to recognize, except that the 4th is Julia Roberts (you guessed it I'm sure).



















My partner has taken the game of drawing from life:



















Here, the goal is to do a lot of sketch like this, or better yet, sketch, but often completely different. I guarantee not to post every day, by cons do every day, yes, and sometimes twice a day.

Here in English, The drawingbard is back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment