Monday, February 28, 2011

Salider Oxford Answers

Losing foot

Everything was happening in France as if I was losing more and more walking with my family, the mother of my children trying to completely eliminate me - what is already the case in practice, that she wants to legalize - which also confirms that it has made immigration fraud by sentimental.

Now we have a saying "equally good eye."

I could only see the decline of my vision and my refusal to wear glasses ...

Now here in the Philippines, perhaps because I found love (and also change of status from peasant to that of the sower that I try to do ), at some point, I spontaneously took the glasses to look at the screen that my companion had filled photo beautiful girls. And since, I agree to wear ... It's as if I began to take hold ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment