Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Club Penguin How Do You Get A Rainbow Puffle

Autodialogue. Here

Sometimes we feel stuck.
Yet you have pain anywhere , will tell you she said.
Yes, but it's a little something in the air that makes you stranded.
What? it's you that is insurmountable? application does.
Yes, there's that. Fail to see farther.
And another little thing that you left there, this little laughing thing, now the fever of a pain ear, which sticks to you, while you find that you already glues you too.
Still sick? s ourcille she said.
Yes. Yet. They say that from six years, it's better. That's true. It has not yet 6 years, this explains it.
Well, if there is it's wrong, what are you complaining about? "She scolds .
I do not know. Maybe this dishwasher broken dishwasher with three days in, it is also impossible?
Do not tell anything! She fumed .
Ben who? I do not want to dishes, not the place to dry I'll have to wipe it. Not like I say.
Once this is done, it will no longer make , she explains.
Yes. But must also write. I'm late. I tried at least three times, it does not come, or the blah, you see the crap, so I know how, but I'm tired. Did you read that
, she sulks.
Nothing to read. Read everything I had on hand.
Tell us then, "she suggests.
First, I finished all Camilla Läckberg on the market. I confirm my impression is the best in better, richer, more elaborate, and then I find myself in common with Erica, then obviously, I'm attached. The problem is that he'll have to wait.
Then I read a book from the library, that I must go down tomorrow, moreover, "Syngué Sabour, Pierre patience" by Atiq Rahimi. is the kind of book I do not want to go. It reads quickly, yet it would read. It's a blast, and a cry. Modeled on the breath of a man who is not clear if he lives. His wife speaks to the rhythm of the breath and her rosary beads, and speak, she said, she said, she is engaged, and it is beautiful. We want to know the end of the story, we want to know if the man meant, we suffer with his wife, is expected. I always want to go fast to know the end, but this book reads slowly, finally, it must taste. It is a book that says more than what is written.
Well then, it is not so bad! exasperated she said.
Yes, but out of there, I'm worthless, I get nowhere. Mired. I'm still waiting. As if we needed something that triggers. I have not found the switch outside of a few lights full of air currents.
You tell anyone i quo, "she sighs.
Yes, I'd better shut up.
T'es con! z'yeux to heaven she said.
Yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment