Monday, February 14, 2011

Can A Urine Sample Detect Std

Sailing and me and me and me ...

the impossible is zero held and which desires can.
These are your comments, So 'to me again and Dana think of this creed that I applied myself one day in the summer of 1990.
I discovered in passing that I can have a text in mind, thinking, pre-writing, while ironing. Above the blue sheets, I read the words. It does not hit the street, if we knew that when I come to think of ironing, I would be lost.

One day, my father, thou sacred, said, "but if, of course, you will make the sail, you have it in my blood since your ancestors were sailors.
I laughed at him face (or I gave him head?) it would need a bit more and I really do not care that statement made on the day they (my parents) decided that I would be sailing instructor.
remember one simple fact: in all and for all, I had two weeks (one chabok, not Shadocks, but I do not even know how it is written, and another caravel) sailing this day So they committed the irreparable, register at Moulin-Mer.
Father told me then, that since, as needed. I remind
, revenge is a dish best served cold, even in this case, frozen, said that Father was not long before, almost sunk by dinghy to the beach Bénodet bringing shame to his life to his teenage son, as we almost called the Abeille Flandre ... (Learn the same time, a vacuum-lives' did lead to ground).
As I have fun.
So one morning, we landed the beautiful marine (ten pounds heavier than now, and even muscle) , since in the blood it has, sailing center, where my faith, she did not recognize any of the boats who was there.
Instead, she signed off from his heart to meet the man who would become his life, the only unique, even now that the heart continued to beat after all. That great lout
lanky and talkative as little as now, some things do not change, was (is) handsome as a god, tan, chocolate and eyes the color of the water to the point that I took 6 years for me to drown before he rescued the damsel in distress. (Yes, sometimes, I mix the I and the you is when I'm doing).
short.
Because in my blood beat the waves of the Atlantic and Mediterranean, and why not the Indian Ocean, it would be easy, is not it, to get that diploma called B1D1, instructor Sailing, it does, right?
We were 11, including 9 males. In this age, they say male, because it is mainly expressed.
Day:
one that had it in the blood is left with a laser rig. A laser is something sharp and quite flat with a sail, great, great, who donned like a sock on a pole high, very high, and then must bring the said mast and place it in the hole adequate to the tip of the laser.
Ben there, you see, it took me four days to do it alone. The technique, weight, everything.
Day again: Once a male
mocking and scornful, helped the girl to rig the boat, we put the boat in the water.
In theory, you are spinning right out to sea.
Except that one that's in the blood, do not know find the wind, steering, finally, BA.Ba.
Imagine the situation.
All lasers are already far out of the bay. Except one.
And all around the cove, there are children, teenagers, all groups of sails, the Optimist to the Caravelle, the Chabok to the team.
The girl, in his boat to sail fasseyante, cheeks red and boiling tears, she only sees those little orange dots (life jackets) who watch it, laughing.
It ended up being towed at sea
"one who" has suffered humiliation as not often. It has gnawed at the bit. She slapped his fist. She had a rough time for two weeks. She hated her parents who did not want her going home.
theory side, it was all good, the exam with flying colors.
But it was necessary to do a sailing course intensive sport as they say. Three weeks with Ve, the people said Sanquer and without reproach.
Vee, was the friend of hommedemavie. A big bear bleeding heart. A chest décoiffer Bigoudènes the two centuries back, he had to learn to speak on a boat in a storm.
short. Sailing
intensive. 9H/17H in water. On the water. At the water.
Learning to desalinate and ressaler especially. Bruises on her arms to draw the planet earth from the sky.
Learn to master.
Learn to feel.
One day there was no wind. It's not good when it is "becalmed". The sea is a mirror and the boat is not moving. Unless you help a little.
I remember going up to the front of the laser, standing, holding the pole with both hands, making the hull sway from left to right, quickly, strongly, and I realized I was no longer afraid . I knew, finally, to sail. There was a click that day. I felt strong, even if it was fake, it was good.

So yes, the impossible ... and want is power.
Will I remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment