Saturday, February 5, 2011

Multiple Bluetooth Headsets

Blow Mou.

girl is back, happy and tired. A big hug this morning to recover from all this absence.
Today is soft.
We took a big breakfast, fresh fruit juice (apple, pear, kiwi), but it will take longer to wake me up. Big blow tails. More juice. Sluggish maggot.
Hey, I sought the meaning of MOU.
Obviously, something lacking in rigidity. That's all me. I'm an S up and down, instead of this angle should be done right when I sit.
Or something slow. Yes. I'm slow. My mind is slow, numb. Rikiki Marmoset.
In weather, it's something wet and warm. Hey, imagine Guyana, nothing more humid and warmer. I'm not Guyana this morning, the weather is gray, sing in the rain.
Also released is a term that means laying a submarine cable. When there are too slack, it makes loops or knots. Yet I know that sometimes you have to give slack. Here, I give to my cable slack, I want to go further, not to stay stuck, that's what!
One meaning that I like most is an acronym. MOU Memorandum of Understanding. It is a document that establishes a bilateral or multilateral agreement between the parties. So you could say a contract. It's like a "gentlemen's agreement". I like the idea of an agreement between gentlemen. Of course, one could also say a "gentlewomen's agreement ", no but.
So between me and myself, I give some slack and I sign an MOU
Gender, stop complaining, you're not unhappy. Well
.
Paraphons each page and turn them on.
Good samedimanche.

I know, I've already bet, but I like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment