Thursday, February 10, 2011

Adult Nappies.and Plastic Pants

Expose.

There. The new. I will outline.
What then will you tell me?
Neither my words or my garden, even if the spring will be all pretty full, or my nose or my cakes.

We were asked: How many gates?
Arh, que grills, finally, what sizes? how you doing?
We said: where? That I
knew, because you see, I like the mixture of genres, so it will be in the chapel on the other side of my house, the chapel of St. John. I do not know yet who will be with me ...

I know I will explain in the chapel of St. John, you know, I like him even though I've never set foot, is not often open, but it is just pretty, she part of my landscape, I see it as a reliable marker of time passing and things that last.
The problem of light is set too, a nice man he must ready.

remains one problem.
What am I going to be pictures? A

Locoal-Mendon, Therefore, a Spring Artists (amateur and confirmed my guess category) 2 and the April 3, 2011.
Roaming.
The community hall and three chapels.
Paintings, sculptures, comic book, pottery, mobiles, photographs, mosaics, and others I've doubtless forgotten.
They were a little surprised at the city hall I think, to see so many people come to his call for "hidden talents" of the town. It was the second meeting last night, it becomes concrete.

I have pictures Stock of course, but I want to do to express.
I do not know what theme, because I think I took pictures as they come, unprepared.
Without doubt it will be fine as my only "job" is to go walking in the Natour, to photograph it outside, and then we'll see what comes out?
There's also food photography, but now it takes a little more investment ...
So when I told the man that I must get up early to go take pictures of fog, he said, counting on me already very happy with the idea to push me out of bed!

In fact, I agree on a dangerous road (and pretentious?), do not you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment