Friday, February 11, 2011

Is Lice Shampoo Safe For Pregnant Women

spring cleaning.


Enough, says the winter!
I nod.
Sometimes I recently spent several hours a day without going to read blogs, or even open the pretty apple.
In three days I read all three volumes of Camilla Läckberg in relative silence as the children, and most total today is just none of the children, since, fingers crossed, more none are sick.
The trilogy is the last book I prefer, as if Camilla Läckberg had acquired additional maturity is more consistent than the previous two, although I have eaten the same way. Then I started
" Life is short and endless desire " I borrowed because of the title. For the moment I'm still wondering where Patrick Lapeyre wants to take us, it is mainly the plot that keeps me going. While
when I read "The taste Apple Seed" is the style and atmosphere that I loved. Beautiful book. That addresses a lot of deep topics of a sensitive manner, a novel that I would describe as close to nature, it is everywhere in the book. The author, Katharina Hagena raises several layers of memories of women and then forgetting how to live with this oversight, and finally, the memory and what he does in the future. That
.
I see the sky ablaze in the morning, and I miss five minutes of the best photos in the world because my schedule, or rather because of, not consistent with that of the sun.
write cover letters and glass table is covered with crumpled paper. And I realize that my handwriting is terrible but Who cares right?
Because one day, you feel a sort of call that tells you, go, dark, write, do things, ceases to see your navel, it does not get bigger than you.

2011, the year the President's speech are as difficult to listen than swallowing the brains of sheep: (Prevention is above all law enforcement, I can not remember the exact words but he did say that prevention was through fear of punishment is not the carrot but the stick, oh yeah, he also spoke of "complicity" of parents, but of course. And then the "Health is free in France" ptdr, PE4 :-) disgusted).
I held 7 minutes, I find it remarkable how many stupid things we can say in 7 minutes.

2011, the year when I change my job.
2011, new life?
(and 2012, a new president?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment