Sunday, November 1, 2009

Why Do Amylase Stop Working In The Stomach?

step by Miss Undead step (WIP)

Here's a quick overview of my method of working on this drawing.
I write this explanation for it can give ideas to others, because I like to come across this kind of sharing with other designers.

Initially, there is a quick sketch (about 30 minutes, I was anxious because I started drawing to 12pm Halloween day, and I set myself to finish it before midnight for the post in the topic "girl and Halloween" (it's not the real title but it is clearer like this)














I scanned the sketch and then I printed in black on two A3 sheets taped for me as a reference to the ink on my table Drawing adapted light table.













Inking current on a thin sheet and very smooth, I do not know what it's like paper, I recovered, but I really like, the brush glides on easily.













The inking is done, you've seen and scanned in large format in a previous post.













this afternoon to begin my color, I started with something I like to do the wash to give the matter and volumes of gray. To this end, the ink is printed in blue.
The ideal is to make the timing marks on inking in photoshop and print them also on this basis to wash, to better calibrate the set. I forgot to do, so it will stall to the eye.













You'll notice that the drawing paper and gondola end is death. I do not care, because I know the trick ha ha! Simply moisten the back copious leaf, put it between two thin sheets ...













and presto, an hour in press!













the result speaks for itself :-)













Proof I have not lied and showed a blank sheet:













The wash scanned and assembled (yes, I have no scanner but it will come A3)













All wedged under the inking in totoshopy my friend. ..














can move to areas of main colors, it's a bit laborious, I use color very well see them flash, and so select areas to be colorized in a separate layer.














zones colors + transparency in the wash.














Here, some three hours of work later, it makes the design of the message before.
Hoping that the method inspires you even if you do not like the drawing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment