Thursday, October 22, 2009

Request Letter For A Donation Of A Church Van

Some improvisation

Here, it is also a blog about it, dumping anything of the kind that come to mind. So
through work on the theme of relaxation of the inking released, I put myself in front of a sheet of smooth paper with a pencil, India ink, brush, and brush my Pentel Felt and I drew what goes through my head, letting slip the brush, without concern for construction or accuracy of the drawing, just draw as if we wrote notes. It gives the illusion of a drawing made in the end, but it's true.
So full of problems of perspective, readability, and all we want, but it was not the point.
I'm not saying that to prevent you from criticism, I take everything I'm given.

Français version is DrawingBoard

1 comments:

joy said...

Hi, I hope you have a good day. Thank you for inspiring us. You bring joy to our face.Visit my site if you have time.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Post a Comment